Click Studios Point Chev
Our Point Chev coworking studio is situated at 145 Carrington Road, in a converted villa. Right next to Unitec and comfortably between Mt Albert and Point Chevalier, Click Studios Mt Albert is super accessible from the city, central suburbs and west Auckland areas. It is home to a great number of creative and technical professionals.
Just 8 minutes from the Mt Albert train station by foot, and located along several bus routes, our Point Chev location is easy for you or your team members to access. Plus, with up to 29 paid parking spaces on-site and a number of public car parks in Mt Albert village, commuting by car or parking for events is simple.
Virtual Offices & Mail Collection
- Unitec Campus (right next door!)
- Mt Albert village, with fantastic cafes and lunch options (8 minutes walk)
- Point Chevalier village (15 minutes walk, or 10 minutes on the Outerlink bus)
- Sandringham village (12 minutes on the Outerlink bus)
- MOTAT Museum of Transport and Technology (6 minutes drive)
- Westmere (7 minutes drive, or 14 minutes on the Outerlink bus)
- Mt Eden village (9 minutes drive, or 13 minutes on the Outerlink bus)
- Grey Lynn (10 minutes drive)
- Auckland CBD (13 minutes drive, or 40 minutes on the Outerlink bus)
Our Auckland Point Chev Facilities
Click Studios Mt Albert has plenty of great facilities to empower your team through to launch and beyond. Check out some of our fantastic facilities and coworking options below.
Dedicated desk hire
Shared office space
AR/VR equipment on-site
Storage lockers for equipment and personal items
Kitchen and break area with tea, coffee & soda
Audio recording booth
Bookable meeting and event spaces
Access to Click’s community & industry events
Tour our creative coworking spaces in Point Chev
Interested in coworking space in Mt Albert? Get in touch to book a free tour of our collaborative hub right here in Mt Albert.